The goal of BLBB Retirement Plans is twofold:
1. To design, build, and manage retirement plans for your organization that suit and promote your strategic objectives.
2. To provide our corporate and not-for-profit clients with thorough, accurate, and comprehensive investment and education services in support of the retirement plans they offer their employees.
Our account professionals (l. to r.), Ed Barnes (Director of Retirement Plans/Financial Advisor), Lisa Driscoll (Retirement Plan Service Coordinator), and Brianna Barnes March (Financial Advisor), have an average of over 25 years of experience in retirement plan design and administration.
We work closely with business owners and directors at nonprofits to design, build, and then maintain high-quality and cost-effective retirement plans for them and their employees. Oftentimes, these plans also help employers attract and retain talented employees.
Your employees have online access to their plan accounts.
In partnership with select retirement service providers, every aspect of maintaining a plan including periodic participant statements, government reporting (IRS and DOL), plan communications, IRS discrimination testing, and employee presentations is handled. We also closely follow the trends and changes in laws affecting benefit plans and we provide our clients with the insights necessary to maintain high-quality retirement plans. Additionally, we deliver extensive support to our clients’ payroll and human resources departments.
In short, business owners and entrepreneurs can look to BLBB Retirement Plans for a wide variety of retirement plan services including:
- 401a, 401k, 403b, and pension plan design
- Profit-sharing plan formula development
- Plan investment menu development and maintenance
- Non-qualified deferred compensation design
- ESOP design
- Plan conversion and takeover coordination
- Cash balance plan design
- Executive benefit plan design
- Government reporting and disclosure
- Employee communications and investment education