As a firm, we are civic-minded, and many of our financial advisors play significant roles at nonprofits in the Philadelphia metro area and beyond. Our team fully understands the financial challenges local nonprofits need to address.
- Aid nonprofits in developing investment policy statements
- Provide asset allocation guidance
- Customize portfolio holdings to the organization’s financial goals
- Be sensitive to the organization’s mission and manage country, sector, industry, and security exposures accordingly
- Provide in-depth account reporting
- Participate in board of directors and investment committee meetings.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Offer suggestions on best use of assets when the organization has multiple accounts targeted at different needs (e.g., operating and reserve accounts)
- Provide board training on investment management, if desired