Business Retirement Plans
A qualified plan sponsor also assumes the role of plan fiduciary. As a client advocate, BLBB Advisors provides our corporate and not-for-profit clients with comprehensive ERISA 3(38) investment advisory services in support of the retirement plans they offer their employees.
Are you a business owner who is looking to offer a high-quality, reasonably priced retirement plan? Are you looking to get assistance with properly managing and administering this plan and satisfying your fiduciary obligations? Are you interested in learning how a well-run retirement plan can often enhance the ability to attract and retain employees as well as improve employee morale and engagement? We can help.
BLBB retirement plan services is here to assist small- to mid-sized employers (up to 250 employees) in designing and implementing a retirement plan through such services as:
- Plan administration
- Recordkeeping/IRS and DOL reporting
- Plan documentation
- Investment menu selection and monitoring
- Strategic plan design (cash balance, profit sharing, non-qualified deferred comp)
- Assistance with creating a customized plan Investment Policy Statement
- Employee investor education