BLB&B Summer Intern Program
We have filled all of our available positions in our 2020 Summer Intern Program. Please check back again in the Fall for our Summer 2021 Intern Program.
We offer an 8-week Summer Intern Program in our office located in Montgomeryville, PA. Interns work 35 hours per week and are compensated hourly. During our intern program you will:
- Be assigned a mentor who will oversee your tenure with BLBB and provide a hands on learning experience in the financial services industry and how financial advisors work with their clients
- Gain experience in a variety of areas including client service, trading support, portfolio construction, securities research, operational systems, and financial planning
- Have the opportunity to meet with professionals in related careers, including accountants, attorneys, and insurance advisors
- Conduct a research project and present your findings to our investment advisors
- Attend our weekly Research and Investment Committee meetings
- Work on your written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Receive professional development assistance with resume writing, interviewing skills, and networking opportunities
Who We Look For
We look for candidates who are full-time undergraduate or graduate students and are interested in learning more about a career in the financial services industry. If you are a positive, adaptable, motivated, curious, and dedicated team player, please apply.