Clifford P. Haugen, CFA
GET TO KNOW CLIF HAUGEN
- Name: Clifford P. Haugen, CFA
- How long have you worked at BLBB Advisors LLC? I joined BLBB in 2008 with the team from Walnut Asset Management, where I started as an intern in 2001.
- Why did you decide to become a financial advisor? I never intended to work in finance (I have two engineering degrees in addition to my business degree from Wharton). During my internship at Walnut, I just fell in love with helping families to make better financial decisions and to build more secure futures for themselves.
- What do you like to do outside of the office? I love to garden, I travel extensively with my wife and son, and I spend a lot of time on volunteer boards mostly in the educational space.
- Name one fun fact about you that would surprise others? I have more than 300 rare and unusual conifers in my “growing” collection of plants.