John T. Lawton
Principal, Financial Advisor
GET TO KNOW JOHN T. LAWTON
- Name: John T. Lawton
- How long have you worked at BLBB Advisors LLC?
I started with BLBB in April 1996
- Why did you decide to become a financial advisor?
I decided to become a financial advisor because I thrive upon helping and working with others to solve financial issues. As a Financial Advisor, you are always at the center of people’s financial life and this truly motivates me.
- What do you like to do outside of the office?
I really enjoy playing sports and being outdoors. I especially like to play platform tennis.
- Name one fun fact about you that would surprise others?
The first concert I ever attended was Fleetwood Mac at 10 years old at the Capital Center in Washington DC. Unfortunately, the concert was canceled because Stevie Nicks fell out of bed that afternoon and could not perform even after the opening band was finished.
- What is your favorite book and why?
My favorite book is “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan. This book uncovers strategies to build a fantastic team at work that uses everyone’s Unique Abilities.
- What is your favorite vacation destination and why?
Kitzbuhel, Austria – Great skiing and fun night life.