Laura W. Brewer, Esq.
Principal, Financial Advisor
GET TO KNOW LAURA W. BREWER, ESQ.
- Name: Laura Brewer
- How long have you worked at BLBB Advisors LLC? Since September 1997 – almost 25 years!
- Why did you decide to become a financial advisor? I wanted a challenging, entrepreneurial, and family-friendly career path that would also give me the opportunity to assist clients throughout the arc of their financial lives.
- What do you like to do outside of the office? Spend time with family and friends, travel, exercise.
- What one piece of advice would you give to someone starting out in the financial advisory industry today? Be entrepreneurial and be willing to get outside your comfort zone and take every opportunity available to you to experience different aspects of the financial services industry. This industry is wide and deep and there are so many career paths you can follow or you can create your own.
- What is your favorite vacation destination and why? Asia! There is so much to see and do – including amazing cultural, historic, and natural sights like Angkor Wat, the Great Wall, the Mekong Delta, the beaches, and the night markets.