BLB&B Careers & Internships
We are always excited to have creative, caring, innovative, and engaged individuals to join our team. Experience in the financial services industry is preferred but not always required.
If you are looking to join a growing financial advisory firm that is committed to providing clients with best-in-class asset management and financial planning and guidance services, please check out our openings. Even if we do not have any current openings posted, we would still like to hear from you.
Please feel free to submit your resume and contact information here.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
There are currently no open positions.
2021 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
BLB&B Advisors is seeking motivated self-starters to assist with the various financial services activities of the firm.
Founded in 1964, BLBB is an independent, employee-owned, fee-only, multi-custodial financial advisory firm providing fiduciary advice, planning, and investment management services to individuals and families, endowments, and business owners. We believe financial planning and asset management are dynamic, life-long processes designed to accommodate unique situations and goals. BLBB offers the capabilities of a larger firm coupled with the personal attention of a boutique practice. We believe our attention to detail, wealth of experience, and broad perspective enables us to deliver customized and comprehensive financial planning resources to our clients in an effort to help them, in turn, make better financial decisions, avoid taking on unnecessary risk, and feel in better control of their financial futures.
10-week summer internship in our office located in Montgomeryville, PA. Interns work 35 hours per week and are compensated hourly. To apply for the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students pursuing a degree in finance or accounting.
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Professionalism and confidentiality
Key duties, responsibilities, and learning objectives
- Experience the financial services industry and how financial advisors work with their clients
- Learn various aspects of the day to day operations of a successful Registered Investment Advisor
- Have the opportunity to meet with professionals in related careers, including accountants, attorneys, and insurance advisors
- Conduct a research project and present your findings to our investment advisors
- Participate in our weekly Research and Investment Committee meetings
- Work on your written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Receive professional development assistance with resume writing, interviewing skills, and networking opportunities
Apply no later than November 15, 2020
BLB&B Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants. All applicants for employment will be provided equal and fair opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, medical condition, marital status, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.