Nicholas Bucci, CFP®
GET TO KNOW NICK BUCCI
- Name: Nicholas Bucci
- How long have you worked at BLBB Advisors LLC? 2 Years
- Why did you decide to become a financial advisor? I decided to become a financial advisor because it allowed me to combine things that I enjoy – helping others, math and education – as a career. I really enjoy meeting with clients, learning about their backgrounds and working with them to achieve their goals.
- What do you like to do outside of the office? Outside of the office I enjoy playing golf and exercising. My favorite thing to do is to spend time with my wife and our 2 children. Our kids love any beach and we try to spend as much time as we can there.
- Name one fun fact about you that would surprise others? During one of my college breaks I dressed up as a Tastykake Krimpet as a part-time job at the King of Prussia mall.
- What is your favorite vacation destination and why? Cape Charles, VA. It is a small beach town on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. We saw it on an episode of Beach Front Bargain Hunt a few years ago and visit for a week each summer. It is a laid-back, golf-cart friendly town with a white sand beach. It is very family friendly and a great place to relax.