Robert Flood, MS, CLU®, ChFC®
Director of Risk Services
GET TO KNOW ROBERT FLOOD, MS, CLU®, ChFC®
- Name: Bob Flood
- Current Role: Director of Risk Services
- How long have you worked at BLBB Advisors LLC?
I have worked with BLBB since January 1, 2019
- Why did you decide to become a financial advisor?
I became a financial advisor to build a business that helps individuals, families and entrepreneurs.
- Who is/was your mentor?
I consider Robert C. Holmes, III a mentor. His message is to never stop learning. As a result, I spend time each week reading technical estate and insurance material to educate myself in such a way to help demystify these product offerings for my clients.
- What do you like to do outside of the office?
Outside of the office I serve on the Board of the Women’s Resource Center and also enjoy squash, golf, yoga with my wife, and reading biographies.
- Name one fun fact about you that would surprise others?
I am an only child; father of an only child. When I was younger, I participated in an only child study as one of the few participants that thoroughly enjoyed being an only child.
- Where is your favorite place you have visited?
Hayman Island, Australia, within the heart of the Great Barrier Reef
- What is your favorite book and why?
Team of Rivals, by Doris Kerns Goodwin. The book is about President Lincoln’s strategy to fill his cabinet with political opponents who would bring on healthy debate.