BLB&B Summer Intern Program
We are currently accepting applications for our 2020 Summer Intern Program. The application deadline is December 1, 2019.
We offer an 8-week Summer Intern Program in our office located in Montgomeryville, PA. Interns work 35 hours per week and are compensated hourly. During our intern program you will:
- Be assigned a mentor who will oversee your tenure with BLBB and provide a hands on learning experience in the financial services industry and how financial advisors work with their clients
- Gain experience in a variety of areas including client service, trading support, portfolio construction, securities research, operational systems, and financial planning
- Have the opportunity to meet with professionals in related careers, including accountants, attorneys, and insurance advisors
- Conduct a research project and present your findings to our investment advisors
- Attend our weekly Research and Investment Committee meetings
- Work on your written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Receive professional development assistance with resume writing, interviewing skills, and networking opportunities
Who We Look For
We look for candidates who are full-time undergraduate or graduate students and are interested in learning more about a career in the financial services industry. If you are a positive, adaptable, motivated, curious, and dedicated team player, please apply.