1. To design, build, and manage retirement plans for your organization that suit and promote your strategic objectives.
2. To provide our corporate and not-for-profit clients with thorough, accurate, and comprehensive administrative services in support of the retirement plans they offer their employees.
Our account professionals (l. to r.), Ed Barnes (President of BLBB Plan Services/Financial Advisor), Christine Reddick (401(K) Account Coordinator), Lisa Driscoll (Senior Account Manager), Brianna Barnes March (Financial Advisor) and Tom Hamel (Director of BLBB Plan Services), have an average of over 25 years of experience in retirement plan administration and employee benefits.
They work closely with business owners and directors at nonprofits to design, build, and then administer high-quality and cost-effective retirement plans for them and their employees. Oftentimes, these plans also help employers attract and retain talented employees.
“Your employees have online access to their plan accounts.”
In short, business owners and entrepreneurs can look to BLBB Plan Services for a wide variety of retirement plan services including:
- 401K, 403B, and pension plan design and administration
- Profit-sharing plan recordkeeping
- Non-qualified deferred compensation design and administration
- ESOP design and administration
- Plan conversion and takeover
- Money purchase plan recordkeeping
- Executive benefit plan design
- Government reporting and disclosure
- Employee communications and education