QUALIFY, COLLABORATE AND COMMUNICATE
We are proud of the longstanding, trust-based relationships that we have developed with our clients. We believe that the quality and enduring nature of these relationships – which sometimes stretch to the third and fourth generations of a family – are due to our investment skill and how we work with clients.
Clients ask and answer:
- Does BLB&B have all the services I need?
- Am I comfortable:
- With their qualifications?
- Firm size and stability?
- Investment philosophy?
- That BLB&B will commit to my financial well-being?
- How will I access my account online?
We ask and answer:
- Can our investment approach successfully meet your goals?
- Is it a good match with your risk tolerance?
- Do you need more specialized services than we offer?
Once we mutually agree that you and BLB&B are a good fit, a dedicated investment professional and account administrator will work with you to:
- Clarify investment goals and priorities
- Invest your assets accordingly
- Keep abreast of whether your goals have changed
- Review progress toward goals
- Assist you in handling life events that impact your financial future
- Coordinate introductions to others at BLB&B and outside experts
In addition to communicating with you in person or via phone or email, BLB&B provides written communications on a regular basis.
- Monthly market review and economic outlook
- Monthly brokerage account statements and quarterly managed account statements
- Occasional client seminars and events